Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Father's Day


WALT: use simile and metaphor to make our story more interesting.

My Father
My father is so kind. He is always there for me and he is handsome as a flower. He is a father that is respectful and he is always listening to what we are saying. On father’s day, I can’t give him the world but I can give him all the love I have. He is as tall as the sky tower and he is as intelligent as a scientist. He always teaches me everything and when I am sick he tries to do everything to make me feel better. He is a teacher, a doctor and of course a great father to me. He is as colourful as a rainbow and he is known as Handyman in our family. He is the best father I can ever think of.
                        


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I really like your your story it has lots of rhyming words can you teach me how to write like that?

Unknown said...

HI Tauaho i like your writing it's nice and neat

Unknown said...

Hi Tauaho it sounds like you have a really cool dad. I also really like your writing it is really cool.

Unknown said...

Hi Tauaho
I thought that this was a really good fathers day story. I hope you can teach me how to write as good as you ?

Post a Comment